Account Manager JD
|JOB DESCRIPTION||SALES DEPT.|
|Report to||General Director|
|Responsible||1. Build and develop good relationship with clients to make them trust and get the key project information.
2. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
3. Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
4. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
5. Coordinating and managing team members
6. Negotiate contract, schedule, price and solving project issues.
7. Responsibility for proposal of tender submission.
8. Report to Business Director
|Job Requirement||1. College Graduation at least.
2. Good interpersonal skills.
3. Speaking and writing in English fluently.
4. Good at communication.
5. Smart – Flexible potential
6. At least 1 years of practical experience.
|Personality||1. High Responsibility
2. “Can Do” Attitude
5. Active, high enthusiasm, passion
6. Meet high-level manger (Director, Vice- President, Manager )